Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Imagination Tastes Fun
Imagine..., mouth-watering recipes for chocolate dipped strawberries..., a single cold strawberry, just waiting around for a coat..., and you.
From the health benefits of low-carb, no-dairy combinations, to a bowl of dreamy..., rich, & creamy, warm chocolate recipes...
...that just has to be like a Jacuzzi for a strawberry.
It's amazing how strawberries and chocolate recipes offer so much for our body's cardiovascular health!
Experimenting with new ideas is how great chocolates and gift ideas come to be.
They're fascinating, fun, and as much a delight to make as they are to share & eat...
...juicy, ripe chocolate dipped strawberries are so sweet you can almost smell the picture of strawberries!
I won't tell you that these recipes are tastefully delicious. Nor will I comment about how easy it is to make dairy free (no-dairy), v-day gift ideas...
...and I won't even bring up how low-carb some of these recipes for chocolate dipped strawberries are, or how good they may be for the diet.
Nope, not at all..., I won't mention a thing!
But since you've taken the time to come find recipes for chocolate dipped strawberries...
Try these, and when your done, share your own! It's easy as clicking here.
Tart Dipped Strawberries (make excellent Stuffed-Shirt Tuxedo Strawberries)
- 6 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup pureed strawberries
- 2 teaspoon rhubarb extract
- Substitute for Rhubarb Extract: Bring to boil (30 seconds while stirring) 1/2 cup water, 1/8 cup sugar, & 3/4 cup pureed rhubarb. Remove from heat & cover until cool.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (Optional)
- 6-12 Strawberries - leave the hulls/stems on, or remove the hull and replace with toothpick - your choice.
- 4 ounces milk chocolate
- 4 ounces white chocolate for drizzling
- Kitchen Tools and Supplies:
- Digital Thermometer
- Small Bowl - about 2 cups in size
- Paper Towels
- Sauce pan
- Small Cookie Sheet
- One small Sheet Parchment Paper or Waxed Paper (size of a paper towel sheet)
for chocolate dipped strawberries
- Gently wash the berries (leave green-leafy hulls on). Place in a bowl of cool water a few minutes..., gently roll and move them to remove sediment and other particles & pesticides.
- Remove them to a clean dry towel and allow to dry while they warm to room temperature. I like to wrap each individual berry with a paper towel after about 30 minutes to help draw the remaining moisture.
- Strawberries are about 80% (percent) water..., wrapping them helps to avoid small amounts of water getting into melted chocolate..., chocolate absorbs the moisture and it will seize up regardless of the type of chocolate.
Chop or grate 6 ounces of dark chocolate into small pieces or shavings, and place in 2-cup bowl
Line small cookie sheet with parchment paper. Substitute with waxed paper.
- In sauce pan, combine the pureed strawberries and butter (if used). Bring to a low boil.
- Pour hot pureed strawberries over chocolate.
- Add rhubarb extract.
- Stir the mixture with spatula until smooth, and temperature is about 110 °F (43.3 °C).
- Hold Strawberry by the stem/toothpick, dip half the strawberry in the warm mixture.
- Set on papered cookie sheet. Repeat until all the strawberries are dipped or run out of warm mixture.
- Place in refrigerator about 1-2 hours. Dipped mixture should be firm when ready.
- Once firm, remove from refrigerator, and gently loosen strawberries (leave on paper).
- In separate bowls, melt 4 ounces milk & white chocolates. Not sure how? have a look at melting chocolate for strawberries.
- Hold strawberry by the hull/toothpick, dip in Milk Chocolate up to hull (or to preference).
- Dip and remove fairly quickly so the first layer doesn't have time to warm.
- Set each back on papered cookie sheet. Repeat until all the strawberries are dipped. Melt more chocolate if you begin to run too low.
- Now is a great time to top with a drizzle of white chocolate any way you choose
- Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes or until outer coat sets up.
Here's a twist to add more recipes for chocolate dipped strawberries! Reverse the order of the dip... Hold strawberry by the hull/toothpick, dip in White Chocolate then drizzle with milk chocolate.
Or, dip in White Chocolate, chill for 20 minutes, then put on a tuxedo of milk chocolate to create Stuffed-Shirt Tuxedo Strawberries.
That makes three total recipes! There will always be more to come!
Until then, do share your chocolate dipped strawberries recipe!
Your Juicy Dipped Strawberry Recipe
Found a delectable chocolate dipped strawberries recipe? Do Share It!
Would you like to go back up where you were?
Strawberries.html">Return from here to Chocolate Strawberries
Return from here to Melting Chocolate For Strawberries
Return from Recipes For Chocolate Dipped Strawberries to the Home Page